- For a Senior Qualitative Research Director to join this successful and award winning agency team. Clients in place, supportive and growing agency. Role to run and drive a business unit, full P&L Responsibility.
- Friendly collaborative team.
- More direct contact with clients and all agency levels, regular contact with MD.
- Strong senior team, excellent training and mentoring opportunities.
- Clean lines of reporting internally and externally; admin meetings light; no politics.
- Passion for great work supported and recognised by all. Promotion based on delivery.
- Generous packages, benefits and bonuses; rewards linked to delivery and contribution
- Desire to help shape, differentiate & build an exciting new business
- Collaborative soul- Inquisitive, good fun, positive, collaborative, upbeat.
- With drive, determination and commitment to get the unit to stand out and push boundaries.
- Technically an A1 Researcher, must know stuff
- Commercially pragmatic, experienced & enjoys client interaction. A natural networker
- Open to learning, training and mentoring to improve these skills
- Do get in touch if this feels interesting, we will bring the role to life in more detail and see if it is indeed a good potential match for your career plans.
Laslo Fox > Accelerating Potential
- We offer a differentiated and highly effective approach to recruitment.
- We help identify, locate and secure unique and bespoke career opportunities.
- We work to accelerate the career potential of all candidates that we work with.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com